Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap64%The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap36%The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Entertainment Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Civilian
Civilian
Birdy

Super Profile
Alias: Pheonix
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Immune to Heat, can create fire, tears have healing powers

The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 am

Kiara sighed, "Well... I don't know then, I never got parents myself, not much luck with them" she said.

"I hope it works out,... actually I was thinking of offering my service for the cure.... my tears have healing powers, they may help."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 am

Mal nodded. "Go to the lab then. I think Mom's there... Either that or she'll be in Lisa's office at Flustre Fashions."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Alias: Cobra
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: second form of a cobra

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Rose couldn't hold her silence any longer. She was interested. "Cure?" she asked, coming forward from the corner she'd hidden herself in.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Mal looked at the girl. "We have a Zombie problem here in town. Our own Mayor was infected. He stormed in here as a Zombie. We stopped him and I haven't seen him around since," Mal informed the girl. "A few villains have been turned into Zombies too. So far, no civilains have been hurt."

Last edited by Marisol Gallagher on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Entertainment Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Rose made a face. "Dear. And the first one to get infected was the Mayor? Unlucky fellow." Rose sat down. "I don't think I'll be of any help. My venom knocks you unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

Mal looked at her. "Although, that could be useful in a hospital situation when patients are allergic to anisthetic."

Last edited by Marisol Gallagher on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 am

Rose shook her head. "The one and only person to be knocked stayed unconscious for only about a day, but when they woke, they couldn't remember anything that had happened for the last three days before that. I'm gonna assume that's not a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 am

Mal nodded understandingly. "I can see how that would be a bummer."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"I'm Rose Honovi by the way," Rose said, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 am

"Malorie Seaton," Mal said, shaking the hand. "My powers are refined barriers."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 am

Rose blinked. "I can transform into a snake." It should have felt unnerving, saying that. It had been years, but Rose still hadn't come to terms with it. But when she said so to Mal, it felt weirdly common.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 am

Mal grinned. "That's actually kinda cool. I have refinded barriers--" She held up a hand. A barrier was shimmering less than a millimeter about her hand. "--and superstrength." With said hand, she reached down and picked up the coffee table. "It's useful when moving furniture."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Rose grinned. "Thank you. That's pretty cool, too. Well, I can smell with my tongue. Beat that!" She pulled her sewing out of her bag and worked on finishing her newsboy cap.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Mal grinned at the girl. "Please tell me we aren't going to get into a pissing contest over this? Lyn and I do that often enough."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 am

"I would, but I've got my hands full," Rose said as she indicated her sewing. "How much does it cost to live here?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 am

Mal shook her head. "Thank god. I don't know if I could deal with another Lyn. I love her like a sister." She looked at Rose as if she were crazy. "It's free. Lisa wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 am

"Free?" Rose asked sceptically. "Then how in the world does Lisa pay for it?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 am

Mal grinned. "Lady Lustre has her ways. As does Valkerie."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

Rose gave Mal a blank look. "Uh... super names I'm assuming? At a guess, Lady Lusture is Lisa, because of the alliteration. Which would make Valkerie Mari?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 am

Mal grinned. "I'm Skuld. But most don't know me Mari is Valkerie."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 am

Rose shrugged, "I went with the obvious choice." She blinked, then grinned, displaying her freakish red eyes, "Cobra." Rose blinked again and her eyes were back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 am

Mal grinned. "That was cool."

She then contemplated telling Rose the truth. "Rose, how old do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 am

Rose frowned, and looked Mal up and down. "Fine? Why do you ask? What's up?"

Just then, Ursa walked through the door. Rose didn't notice, and Ursa liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 am

Mal sighed. She'd hoped this was easy, but the Gods weren't going to make it easy. "Old. As in age. And who do I look like. I could say Mari was my sister. But then I'd have to claim that I was Mari's half sister and related to my step-grandma. And, according to my mother, she was..." She paused, thinking about a polite way to describe Yeseina. "Not very nice. I'm 19, and from the future. Twenty years in the future. There really is no way to tell any one about this. You can't tell anyone. This is between us as heroes."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 am

"Mari mentioned her step-mother to me. So she is pregnant with you?" Ursa said, comeing up behind Cobra and causing her to jump.

Cobra whirrled, "What the h--- are you doing here!?"

Ursa ignored her. "Time travel is confusing. You have a lot of guts to even attempt it."

"Excuse me!" Cobra shouted, outraged at being ignored, and poking Ursa in the side, "I asked you a question!"

Ursa frowned at her friend. "Rose," she said, slowly and carefully, "I lived by that stupid creek. I've got powers too." Ursa preformed her juggling gray stuff trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Entertainment Room
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next