Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Super Rankings I_vote_lcapThe Super Rankings I_voting_barThe Super Rankings I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Super Rankings I_vote_lcapThe Super Rankings I_voting_barThe Super Rankings I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Super Rankings I_vote_lcap64%The Super Rankings I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Super Rankings I_vote_lcap36%The Super Rankings I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Super Rankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
The Super Rankings Left_bar_bleue14/50The Super Rankings Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

The Super Rankings Empty
PostSubject: The Super Rankings   The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.
500-999 Posts

C - List Super - 3 Stars: There's something wrong with these Supers. Nothing too bad, but they don't come across as competent or trustworthy as the others. Maybe they have a bad attitude that lands them in trouble often, or just don't have that much power.
1000-2499 Posts

B - List Super - 4 Stars: These are the average supers. They aren't that impressive (at least when compared to other heroes!) but there's nothing wrong with them.
2500-4999

A - List Super - 5 Stars and up: A Super who is considered to be among the best, due to his/her power, intelligence, influence, etc.
5000+

I got the A-D List thing from this site: Here
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
The Super Rankings Left_bar_bleue20/20The Super Rankings Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

The Super Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super Rankings   The Super Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 pm

I would suggest setting the bar a little lower, and to not insult those that are on the site- I don't like staying where I'm insulted, but I can't leave now.
Back to top Go down

The Super Rankings
Page 1 of 1