Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap64%The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap36%The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Entertainment Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 am

Mal grinned. "It wasn't my choice. Jamie and I got dragged along for the ride." She turned to the unknown woman. "I'm Mal, by the way. May I ask who you are? Uncle Jon has similar powers to you. And you are right. Mari, my mother, is pregnant with me."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Alias: Cobra
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: second form of a cobra

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:01 am

"Weird," Ursa said. She made her juggling balls disappear. "I am Ursa, and-"

She was interrupted by Cobra, "You never told me you had powers, even though I've had mine for years! What's up with that?"

Ursa just shrugged. "You should have been more observant. I could see that you where different not long after you had your accident."

Cobra glared at her friend. "That's no excuse."

Ursa shrugged again, "Well, you were all excited to save the world. I chose to hide from it."

Cobra wanted to ask the obvious question (Then what are you doing now?), but, because she knew Ursa so well, the answer was also obvious. (Ursa felt protective of Cobra, and Cobra was forcing her hand.)

Ursa pretended the entire conversation hadn't happened. "I've heard your uncle creates anti-matter? Or was it dark matter?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am

Mal grinned. She and Lyn acted like this all the time, and she was used to it. "It's a little of both... We don't really know what it is. He calls in anti-matter. Auntie Sam calls it dark-matter. Mom calls it 'whatever that shit is'. Normally, that's when she's been harrassed by patients all day."

She smirked. "And you should see Lyn and me when we get into a tiff. It's practically World War Three."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Entertainment Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

Cobra was still angry, so she pretended she wasn't interested in the conversation anymore, and returned to finishing her hat.

Ursa just smiled, ignoring Cobra. "Maybe I'll watch from behind bullet-proof glass then. Your uncle can keep calling it whatever he calls it, and I'll call my stuff, uh, gooey."

Cobra forgot she wasn't supposed to be paying attention and snorted. "How about 'Chemical X?'"

"Taken," Ursa replied, grinning. "Friends?"

Cobra rolled her eyes. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 am

Mal grinned. "Gooey? I like it! And you might want to stand behind plasmoid-proof shields because Lyn and I end up using our powers to fight."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 am

Ursa raised an eyebrow. "Plasmoids you say? Wonder what'd happen if you threw one against a Gooey shield?"

"Are we really calling it Gooey then?" Cobra asked.

Ursa chuckled, "Yeah, until someone comes up with a better name for it. Hey, you don't seem worried about projectile plasmoids."

Now it was Cobra's turn to chuckle. "You remember how good at dodgeball I was back in middle school?" Ursa nodded. "Well, I'm even better now." Ursa snorted and fired a quick-as-lightning shot of Gooey at Cobra. She ducked, and grinned at her friend. "See?"

Ursa laughed. "Now, now, no reason to show off in front of Mal here."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 am

Mal grinned. "I'd say call Lyn or Jamie down here, but I don't know where they are. And I still love Gooey as a name."

At the mention of showing off, Mal made a life sized Ursa out of a barrier and said in a ventriloquist voice, "Now, now, no reason to show off in front of Mal here."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 am

Ursa looked her double up and down, stroking her chin as if she had a beard. "Close, but not exactly. She's missing my bubbling personality and excessive charm."

"Honey," Cobra replied, "You've got that the other way around. As long as we're showing off..." Cobra blinked and her eyes went red again, and she held up her hand. Ink black scales appeared, starting at the top of her spine, continuing over her shoulder and down to her fingertips. "I haven't tested this yet. I tried to get Dad to shoot at me, but he refused for some inexplicable reason."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 am

Mal raised an eyebrow. "'Refused to shoot you'. Hmm... I wonder why... My dad would have three fits in seven hells if I asked him to shoot at my barriers." She grinned. "Why do you think I asked my mother to shoot at me in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 am

Cobra raised an eyebrow. "My mother would have kittens if she knew I was asking Dad to shoot at me."

Ursa held out her hand with her pointer finger out, like it was a gun, and pretended to take aim. "You wanna try?"

Cobra looked at her friend, and immeadiately more scales blossomed out from her spine, covering her whole body. Her hair seemed to disappear under her scales. "Incase you miss."

"Oh ha ha," Ursa said, "Very funny."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 am

Mal grinned. "My mom has my powers, remember? She knows what I can take and what I can't." She put up her own barrier. "In case you miss." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 am

Ursa shot Mal a whithering look. "Well, with the help of your overwhelming confidence," she said sarcastically, "here goes nothing." She fired.

Splat! The Gooey hit Cobra's leg like a paintball. She made a face. "Eww."

Ursa covered her mouth with her hand, but her shoulders revealed she was giggling. "Oops. I guess that didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 am

Mal grinned. "No... Not really..." She lowered the shield. She started laughing out loud. "Oh, geez, what a group we make..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 am

Ursa started to laugh too, unable to stop herself, though she didn't much want to.

Cobra grinned. "Now what?" she asked, even though her companions were still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 am

Mal started laughing too hard to do anything but laugh and possibly cry.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:32 am

Ursa was laughing so hard, she started to snort, which made her laugh harder. She waved her hand, shakily from laughter, and the Gooey disappeared from Cobra's leg
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 am

Mari giggled and created a barrier of a fake Gooey flying rampant.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 am

Ursa saw it and chucked a Gooey ball at it. Again it stuck with a large splat, but this time because Ursa willed it so.

Rose laughed and let her scales recede.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 am

Mal wrapped the Gooey up in the barrier and tossed it back at Ursa. "Have fun!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 am

Ursa bounced it like a soccer ball on her knees. "Oh! That's actually pretty hard." She tried to make it disappear. "I can't get to it behind that barrier thingy."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am

Mal said, "I think that, if we ever had to fight together, they could be used to our advantage." She let the barrier slip away.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 am

"You mean if you fight me? Or if we're working together?" Ursa asked, as she let the Gooey disappear to where ever Gooey went when she wasn't using it. Because it had to go somewhere. She may have weird powers but she still had to obey the law of conservation of mass.

Cobra cocked her head to one side. "Are fights common here?" she wasn't sure if she was eager to try her powers against someone else, or if she was nervous about it.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Mal said, "Fighting together. You have to admit, it could be useful." She shrugged. "Not many fights now... We used to have a ton. It used to be bad... In the future, heroes are scorned... Especially..." She paused. "Let's just say, it's bad there."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:10 am

"Why?" Cobra asked.

Ursa leaned in. She wanted to hear the answer to that too.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 am

Mal shook her head. "Heroes aren't accepted there... We are persecuted and destroyed mentally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entertainment Room   The Entertainment Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Entertainment Room
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next