Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_lcapMr. Castoroides, the biology room I_voting_barMr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_lcapMr. Castoroides, the biology room I_voting_barMr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_lcap64%Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_lcap36%Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Mr. Castoroides, the biology room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Animal
Life Force:
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Left_bar_bleue20/20Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Animal shapeshifter, can talk to animals, and empath

Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 am

More like a lab, really, but this is where you'll find Leon.

He teaches biology, animals, humans, plants...he knows them all.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Left_bar_bleue20/20Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 am

Sam smiled as she looked at the new biology teacher. "Hello. Welcome to superville."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Left_bar_bleue30/30Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

Mal poked her head in. "Sam. May Jamie and I go home now? We can't do anything here..."

Jamie who was behind her, grinned and poked her in the side. "Well, Mal, I can think of a few things we can do."

She blushed bright red. "Ignore him... Sam, I'm of no use here... I suck at Chemistry... And you know it."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 am

Leon looked at them. "Uhh...Samantha? Who're they?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

Sam glared at them, then told them, "Go on. I'm going to be running around, and you can't just stay in my room. it's not allowed."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Leon tilted his head to the side, "Who are they? Why were they here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 am

Sam shook her head. "They're some kids that come to correct papers and help out when no one else will."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:48 am

Leon smiled slightly. "Do I get to use them also?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Left_bar_bleue30/30Mr. Castoroides, the biology room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 am

Mal shrugged. "Up to Sam. And Jamie and will be going if you really don't need any papers graded. Don't you have TA's?" she asked, as Jamie was pulling her away.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 am

Sam shrugged. "I prefer to do as little work as possible. And it's more up to you. Bye."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:46 am

Mal said, "Just for that, we aren't leaving."

"Aw, Mal!" Jamie said.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

Sam laughed. "Go. Before Jamie pulls your arm off."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 am

It was true. He was trying to. "I will pick you up and carry you out of this classroom," Jamie said.

"Not if you don't want me to tell my dad when we get home. Or now, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 am

Leon sighed. "Why are they still here? Are they trying to make us laugh or something?" Leon frowned. "Wait, are they in my classes or something?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

Mal glared. "For your information, mister, she's my aunt, so deal with it."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Sam sighed. "Mal...just go. it's not going to help if we confuse him."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Leon shook his head. "As much as I'd like to say I'm not getting confused...I am. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Sam shook her head. "It's fine. It's not like I'm going to get mad if you get confused."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 am

Leon smiled. "That would be back in a teacher, and you're not a bad teacher. I'm sure you can teach me alot of things."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 am

Sam smiled, seeming to miss any implications. "I'm sure I can. so. anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 am

Mal frowned. She really didn't like how he had been talking to her aunt. Who happened to be Jon's wife in the future... It was all so confusing.

Jamie frowned. Mal was getting pissed. Time to get out of there...
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Leon's smile faltered as he felt Mal and Jamie getting mad, but couldn't figure out why, so put it aside to puzzle out later.

"Not right now. I'll let you know if I do,"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 pm

((Can you guys get pissed at Mal? Not Jamie, just Mal? I'm borrowing Jamie seeing as he's not mine.))

Jamie smiled at the new teacher and started slinking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 am

(Not until we have a reason to, or more of one.)

Leon smiled back at the kid that was leaving.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Sam frowned at Mal. "Go, Mal. Leave us alone. Go shoo. whatever. Go with Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Castoroides, the biology room   Mr. Castoroides, the biology room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Castoroides, the biology room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next