Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_lcapCassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_voting_barCassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_lcapCassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_voting_barCassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_lcap64%Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_lcap36%Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassie Peyton
Civilian
Civilian

Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton Empty
PostSubject: Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton   Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am

((*waves* Angie here! finally made my way over ^.^))

Name/Alterego: Cassandra “Cassie” Elizabeth Peyton (is called ‘Cassandra Liz” when in trouble or her attention is greatly desired xD)

Work Place: Student at Kent High, freshman

Personality: Cassie is sweet natured, but terribly shy in social situations. When with close friends, however, she completely lets loose and can be pretty wild, though not in a reckless manner. A mix of punky and preppy, she has preference for loud, up-beat music and frequently blares it from her room, much to the dismay of those around her. A good heart, she is always there for her friends and to lend a shoulder to cry on, though tends to keep her own emotions bottled up and put on a front of indifference to her problems. WIP.

Supername: None yet

Powers:
X-ray Vision – Can see inside/through objects but only when she is physically touching said object, for example, she cannot see through a wall while standing several feet away from it. This starts out with primarily seeing through boxes and through books to see the pages within, but gradually develops into a stronger power and she can eventually see inside more complex thing, like a human body, and “zero in” on certain places with.

Heightened memory - Cassie can remember anything that she reads, hears, or is said to her and recall it instantly. Though this develops a little later after her x-ray vision and only applied to things she saw while using that power, this power becomes quite strong in her later years and move from only information attained from her first power.

Light Manipulation
– The least developed power of Cassie’s, but still prevalent, she can use existing light to distort, create, or clarify images. She can also create a concentrated beam of light and use it to “blind” an enemy, though has yet to learn how to effectively cause permanent physical damage. She can also take what available light there is and concentrate into in a sort of “ball” to use for seeing more effectively in the dark.

Weaknesses:
-Powers-
Lead- has an extremely difficult time seeing through it, though it can be done, but with severe cranial damage resulting and eyes will begin to bleed if pushed too hard to “see”.

Brain injury – Cassie is not a super-human and therefore is just as susceptible to bodily injury as any non-super. Any sort of injury to her brain, particularly the memory area will greatly affect her ability to retain information and can even lose it, depending on the injury.

Complete darkness – Obviously, without any shred of light, Cassie cannot use it. Also if exposed to the darkness for an extremely long period of time, her x-ray vision will also become impaired, perhaps even permanently so, depending on length of exposure to the darkenss.

(Emotional/Physical weaknesses WIP)

Superhero or Supervillain: Undecided, though leaning towards Hero

Archrival: None

Appearance: 5’ even, 100 pounds, and quite on the skinny/ lanky side. Slightly pale complexion, but nothing sickly or “vampiric” and still looks healthily human. She has long, wavy/ slightly frizzy dirty blonde hair that she often streaks with bright colors, namely pink, orange, or blue. Eyes are a grayish blue, but leaning more towards a light blue.

Picture:
Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton Cassie
[Dakota Fanning]

History/Backstory (How you get your powers in story from): WIP

Song: Mobile - Avril Lavigne
Back to top Go down

Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: City Hall :: The Archives :: Heroes-
Jump to: