Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_lcapAlfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_voting_barAlfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_lcapAlfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_voting_barAlfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_lcap64%Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_lcap36%Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue0/30Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Greetings all of you who believe Alfred Pennyworth, Batman's trusty butler, deserves his own fanclub! Here will be posted pictures, quotes and more of the tireless butler, assistant, confidante, and surrogate father figure...

Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub 180px-Alfredmgough

((From Batman Forever))
Alfred Pennyworth: [Bruce is with Chase when he contacts him] I'm sorry to bother you, sir. But I have some rather distressing news about Master Dick.
Bruce Wayne: What, is he all right?
Alfred Pennyworth: I'm afraid Master Dick has... gone traveling.
Bruce Wayne: He ran away?
Alfred Pennyworth: Actually, he took the car.
Bruce Wayne: He boosted the Jag?
Alfred Pennyworth: Not the Jaguar. The other car.
Bruce Wayne: The Bentley?
Alfred Pennyworth: No, sir. The *other* car.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue14/50Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 pm

XD Yay Alfred!
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue0/30Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm working on an offical fanclub forum...=)
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue20/20Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 pm

I think that this is a good idea. he deserves some credit- he is the brains behind the operation, after all.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue30/30Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 am

He is. Batman wouldn't have gone anywhere without him.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 am

Yes, I agree with you, Zabby! Without Alfred, Batman would have struggled greatly, may have even died =)
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Left_bar_bleue20/20Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Either way, Alfred was important, even though he gets overlooked often.
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Alfred should have been batman. But he was too old to go gallavanting around all night.

No offence.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:26 am

Haven't updated in a bit... so very sorry about that... (and no offence taken ^_^)

Classic line: Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

Rest in Peace Micheal Gough... you will be forever remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub   Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Outside Superville :: Clubs :: Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub-
Jump to: