Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_lcapGeorge McNamara/Ferrum I_voting_barGeorge McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_rcap 
booklover
George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_lcapGeorge McNamara/Ferrum I_voting_barGeorge McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_lcap64%George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_lcap36%George McNamara/Ferrum I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

George McNamara/Ferrum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
George McNamara/Ferrum Left_bar_bleue0/30George McNamara/Ferrum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

George McNamara/Ferrum Empty
PostSubject: George McNamara/Ferrum   George McNamara/Ferrum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am

*Note: character is a future rpc*

Name: George Steven McNamara
Super-name: Ferrum

Parents:
Steven Emerson Rush
Adelaide Georgina McNamara

Appearance:
A serious little boy with slightly curly black hair, intense blue eyes and a solemn little mouth, George's skin is a touch too pale to be healthy although he is always in perfect health. He usually dresses in black, not by personal preference, but rather his mother's.

Picture:
George McNamara/Ferrum MV5BMjE4NjQxMjM1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjgxODA1_V1_SX640_SY826_

Playbys: (as of now)
Alex Ferris

Personality:
Rather serious, George is quite obedient and well-behaved. He enjoys watching his mother do her job and knows that if he behaves himself he will be rewarded with the option of assisting her. When he does misbehave, which is not rare, punishments are always verbal and given more sternly than with volume. This has given him a healthy relationship with his mother; who is really the only person he knows.
Curious about the world around him, he experiments with new things, always quick to stop if it becomes boring. Complexly entertained, he likes doing things rather than watching TV and often misbehaves by doing things he's been forbidden to do more so than anything else.
Occasionally, he becomes hyper thanks to some amount of sugar or other junk food and then he speed talks and dances to the music he insists he can hear inside his head. Cookies of any sort are his favourite form of food and if left alone with a box/bag/plate of them, he would never hesitate to finish it off.
He likes playing with computers, already fascinated with their complexity and ease of use despite his young age.
Like his mother, George is not a very social person, but unlike her, he could be if there were more people for him to do things with. He likes animals, silently wishing he had a pet, although he would never ask for one, knowing it would end up frozen for him to study per his mother's design. Also unlike his mother, he can withstand heat like any other 'normal' person and light does not bother him. His ice animation powers allow him to handle lower temperatures, but do not destroy his ability to handle regular temperatures.

Powers:
  • Toxicity: Venom flows through his bloodstream, transmitted to prey by little barbs which he can summon to appear anywhere on his skin.
    Ice Animation: As long as it is already frozen, he can give the ice a life of its own...this also gives him the ability to withstand very low temperatures.
    Magnetism manipulation: He is able to control and generate magnetic fields.

Weaknesses:
  • -Any form of antibiotics or antidotes severely weaken him as they temporarily break down the venom in his body.
    -He cannot animate anything unless it is frozen.
    -Severely allergic to peanuts

Superhero or Supervillain: Villain

Arch-rival: None as of yet

History/Backstory (How you get your powers in story from):
Created by his mother from the combination of genetic experimentation and DNA samples of his parents, George was born with a power from each of his villain parents and one of his own. He is yet too young to truly understand why he doesn't have a 'normal' life like the children he sees on TV, but not every child gets the thrill of growing up in a morgue or ice covered apartment room either.
He knows who his father is, as his mother keeps nothing from him and though he sometimes asks if he can meet him, he is fairly content with the life he lives.

Theme song: Rule the World by Kamelot
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/

George McNamara/Ferrum
Page 1 of 1