Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_lcapJason Alexander Maddox I_voting_barJason Alexander Maddox I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_lcapJason Alexander Maddox I_voting_barJason Alexander Maddox I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_lcap64%Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_lcap36%Jason Alexander Maddox I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Jason Alexander Maddox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Steven

Super Profile
Alias: Snakebite (Necro23)
Life Force:
Jason Alexander Maddox Left_bar_bleue20/20Jason Alexander Maddox Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Electrokinesis, Toxicity, & Cybernetic Projection

Jason Alexander Maddox Empty
PostSubject: Jason Alexander Maddox   Jason Alexander Maddox I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:56 am

Name/Alter Ego: Jason Alexander Maddox

Workplace: Student at Kent High; looking for a part-time gig

Powers:
- Healing – Can heal others via an energy source through his hands. Because of his youth, his ability to use this power is limited and particularly draining.

- Portal Creation – Creates a portal between two places that can be any distance away, open a doorway into a physical manifestation of his own world, and create ‘discs’ on which he can travel through much like a skateboard only in mid-air and collapse it when through until the next time.

- Sound Manipulation – Self-explanatory. Has yet to fully explore this power, though experiments with it whenever the opportunity presents itself... appropriate timing or not. Has actually blown up speakers in his inability to focus this power. Can apply to music being listened to, played, or sung.

Weaknesses:
- As typical of the family, Jason’s powers are connected to his emotions.

- Silence or intermittent sound. Obviously, if he is able to manipulate sound, there has to be sounds present for him to manipulate. Placing headphones to drown out all sounds or otherwise deafening him will take out this power. Laryngitis will also prevent him from incorporating his voice into the use of this power. Also, just because he possesses the power does not mean he is immune to it. Jason hates silence for this reason as well as it just being plain-out eerie.

- The use of his healing powers is incredibly draining on his stamina. If he overdoes it he can become ill or otherwise harm himself. He can not heal himself.

Superhero or Supervillain: Undecided, though is leaning toward Hero

Supername: None yet

Picture: Click Here
Playby: Jonathan Brandis

Personality: Jason is generally mellow in all instances except ones that require a greater amount of energy. It is not laziness but rather energy conservation that drives him to approach things in such a manner. The kid is friendly and has a kind heart, though there is no love lost between him and his father and those that are vehemently intolerant to a lifestyle quirk or simply being different from everyone else. A firm advocate of being one’s own person, all Jason wants in life is to be free to be himself without being criticized for his differences. The more one criticizes or tries to shape him, the more Jason is likely to rebel. He has a slight disregard for rules, but it doesn’t manifest too often. Music and skateboarding are this young man’s passions. Take either away from for an indefinite amount of time and you will have one angry teenager on your hands.

Theme Song: I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister

History/Background: Jason is the son of Brock Maddox, an Inspector at the Superville Police Department and Chloe Higgins, nurse by day and a heroine by night. When he was three, Chloe was severely injured by an unknown villain and passed away in the hospital not long afterwards. He lives with his father though is mostly left to his own devices. Brock is often jealous that his son was gifted with superpowers and therefore tends to treat the boy less then amicably. They mostly communicate via cell phone since Brock is often on duty most of the time Jason is at home.

He is just starting his Freshman year at Kent High, and is contemplating a part-time job even though he would rather play in a band much like his uncle Zayne also dreams of doing.
Back to top Go down

Jason Alexander Maddox
Page 1 of 1