Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_lcapI Only Wanna Be With You I_voting_barI Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_rcap 
booklover
I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_lcapI Only Wanna Be With You I_voting_barI Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_lcap64%I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_lcap36%I Only Wanna Be With You I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

I Only Wanna Be With You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
I Only Wanna Be With You Left_bar_bleue30/30I Only Wanna Be With You Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

I Only Wanna Be With You Empty
PostSubject: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:26 am

A short thing on how Jamie came to ask Mal out (finally).

It's in Mal's room at her home. Music can be heard blasting through the room.

Mal collapsed on her bed giggling. "Jeez Jamie, did you have to drag me all the way here?" she asked, sitting up.

While she enjoyed his company, she felt something more for him. She just wasn't all that sure what he felt for her.

She hooked her iPod up to the speakers she had built throughout the room and hit shuffle. "I Only Wanna Be With You" came over the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
I Only Wanna Be With You Left_bar_bleue14/50I Only Wanna Be With You Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:45 pm

"Yeah." Jamie said flipping his blond hair back. "I did."

He gave her a smile. A genuine smile. He loved having her alone. When it was just the two of them. It was when he was sure, truly one hundred percent sure that she was looking only at him. Smiling only for him. Laughing only for him. Listening only to him. Jamie was not exactly the type you'd like to say selfish but sure, when it came to some things... well he could have been labeled greedy.
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
I Only Wanna Be With You Left_bar_bleue30/30I Only Wanna Be With You Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:05 am

Mal looked up at him. Her mother was at the hospital. Her father was at the newspaper. Phil was with a friend. Lynda was still at school with Aunt Sam...

She grinned at the song playing. "Dance with me!"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:
I Only Wanna Be With You Left_bar_bleue14/50I Only Wanna Be With You Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:03 am

"I'd love to," Jamie said smiling. Though it should be pointed out that he is only doing this because they were alone. Had they been in a crowd, well crowd, Jamie and dancing just don't go together.

He bowed. "Milady." And he opened his arms out.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:06 am

Mal jumped up into his arms. She grinned as she asked, "Do you remember how to swing dance, Jamie?" She held her hands out.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:09 am

"Sure I do," Jamie said. Placing his hands onto hers, he started to lead.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:11 am

Mal giggled. "This is nice," she said over the song. What she actually meant was, "I love you, Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:46 am

Jamie took the opportunity and pulled her closer to him. His heart was beating faster and faster. He wondered if Mal could hear it. He adjusted so that he could twirl her.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

She leaned her head on his chest, just listening to him breathing as he twirled her around the room. Somehow this was much better than sitting behind him on his motorcycle as they sped around town.

She thought about how she felt whenever she and Lynda went and watched him drag race. The way her heart clenched in her chest when it looked like was about to crash.

The epiphany had happened long ago. Malorie Seaton-Gallagher was in love with Jamie Picket.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Not entirely sure what his body was doing, his mind was surprise to find that he was bending down closer and closer to her lips. He was only consciously aware of it when he felt his lips touch hers.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Mal gasped as he kissed her. One part of her brain was jumping for joy. The other part was screaming "Kiss him back, you idiot!"

She didn't listen to either parts. She just stood there, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:50 pm

To Jamie however, it felt a little bit like she recoiled from him. He pulled away coloured a very deep shade of red, deeply embarrassed.

He knew it! Shit what the hell did he do? She only thought of him as a brother. Oh shit this was bad.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly, blinking rapidly. Trying as quick as possible to recover. "I didn't mean..." well what didn't he mean? To kiss her? Well that was a lie. He wanted to kiss her since... well a long time now.

"Shit, I'm sorry Mal," Jamie said again. "I... um... I'll see you later."

As he turned to leave he wished, not for the first time, that he had Lynda's ability to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Mal lunged before he could get to the door. "No!" she yelled, "Don't go!"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Jamie blinked back in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Mal took advantage of his surprise to kiss him. "Now, this is how it's supposed to be..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm

If Jamie was surprised before, this didn't compare. His brain started to protest, 'But I thought...' However, he shut that part up and kissed her back, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Mal grinned into the kiss. "Maybe..." she thought, "just maybe he loves me back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Only Wanna Be With You   I Only Wanna Be With You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Only Wanna Be With You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: 20 years later-
Jump to: