Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Halls of the School I_vote_lcapHalls of the School I_voting_barHalls of the School I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Halls of the School I_vote_lcapHalls of the School I_voting_barHalls of the School I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Halls of the School I_vote_lcap64%Halls of the School I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Halls of the School I_vote_lcap36%Halls of the School I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Halls of the School

Go down 
+3
d'arc
Merci
leon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Animal
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue20/20Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Animal shapeshifter, can talk to animals, and empath

Halls of the School Empty
PostSubject: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 am

In the Halls of the School.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue0/30Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:32 am

(not continued from anywhere)

Excessum had with ease entered the building without being seen. Her icy claws extended as she walked, making long scratches in the walls. The floor where she stepped was freezing as she froze the water molecules and a sinister grin crossed her face as she located the water pipes by way of the water. Twisted and broken by the ice she filled them with, the pipes soon littered the hallway floor, encrusted with ice.
Now she awaited a human victim...
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue20/20Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am

Leon had stepped into the halls of the nearly empty school. School was out, there were no kids, only the adults, so when he saw the villain, he felt no qualms about yelling. "Sam, we've got a villain."

Not that he minded. He could deal with her...but he didn't care right now...and he had something else to do. Well, that and he didn't have a reason.
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Electric
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Jean stuck her head out her door. "Hey, stop destroying school property. it's not nice."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Techno
Life Force:
Powers: Technopath, controls wind

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Adrian leaned against a doorway and sighed. "Look. This is the school. Do you know how many of us are friends with heroes or something? I mean, seriously...think about it. This is a suicidal attempt. But, if it gets us out of paperwork..." He sighed, going back into his room only to come out as Techno.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue0/30Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 am

Excessum smirked at the three people, creating several new weapons with ice.
"Who's being nice?" she asked, enjoying the chaos. At that moment she melted the ice caps she had put on the broken water pipes and allowed the water to gush out to seep onto the floor. Within moments it was knee deep and she had frozen it into snow and crust ice. Tossing the ice at all three of her opponents, Excessum returned another line.
"Then call the heroes..." she didn't mind a few more...
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue30/30Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Valkerie, who had gotten a call from Sam, flew in with Skuld hot on her heels. "Well, hot damn," Skuld said.

"Looks like we have an issue on our hands, doesn't it?" Valkerie asked the others. "Hm... Five, possibly six against one... I don't think your odds are too good, are they, Excessum? What do you think, Skuld?"

The blonde's grin widened. "I don't think so, Valkerie. I have no doubt the teachers will protect their school." Skuld's face was totally hidden by a mask that she had bought with her from the future. She liked this mask. It was her favorite. Anyone touches it, villain wise, they were dead meat.

Valkerie's smile was disarming, coming from her. "I agree Skuld. Heroes, to me!"
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Excessum rolled her eyes, lifting herself into the air by her icy blood. She had never lost a battle before... and was not about to start admitting defeat. No, she had "attacked" the school and would revel in the consequences.
Spinning she shot a blurring amount of sharp icicles at the gathering heroes.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
Halls of the School Left_bar_bleue30/30Halls of the School Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:25 am

Valkerie and Skuld grabbed hands and raised a barrier, blocking the ice from hitting any villains. "Nice try," Valkerie started.

"No cigar," Skuld finished.

Both women smirked. "Good luck!" they sing-songed together. The effect was creepy.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:23 am

Sphinx leaned in the doorway and sighed and she warmed all the icy spots. "Come on. An icy? I control all temperature. I'm not just a fire."

She melted the ice, then grabbed a handful and threw it back as water, just barely below boiling.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 am

Excessum refroze the ice in the hallways, smirking at the hero as she changed their molecules to remain frozen. The wall behind the supers cracked as icy tendrils shot up it base. Neatly dodging the water thrown at her and freezing it mid-flight, she tossed it back as a ice sharp dagger.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 am

"Try boiling with this..." Valkerie threw Sphinx a barrier and told her quietly, so Exessum wouldn't hear, "Fill it with boiling water, and I'll explode it. She can't get in that."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Sphinx melted the dagger, melted the ice anyway, then grabbed Valkerie and Skuld. "There are new heroes who haven't even tried to fight yet. let them take her on. Let's stay on the sideline here until they need help."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 am

Skuld frowned. "I'm as much a newbie to fighting as they are. I'm not even allowed to use my powers outside the house!"
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Animal shook his head. "This is our fight, please leave it to us."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Electric smiled, sparks flashing between her fingers. "Come on, it's our turn...and we want to use it."

She loosed a bolt on the villain, laughing as her hair stood on end.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Sphinx pulled the whiny girl out of the hall. "It's them defending thier turf. it's a turf war. let them have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 am

((Don't call me a whine girl. Got it?))

Skuld growled.

Valkerie stepped in between the two women. "Skuld!"

The mother-daughter team glared at each other. Skuld growled, "You don't know what Superville became do you?"

Valkerie shook her head. "Only what you told us, love."

"We're hated. Heroes are hated. I only know how to use my powers because of you, Valkerie. I don't get to fight. Let me help. This is as much my territory as it is theirs. Let me fight."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 am

Deciding she was outnumbered and had caused enough trouble, Adelaide melted and slid through the broken floor tiles to escape through the sewer lines. She vowed at that moment to become a complete shadow villain.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Adrian laughed. "And now our fighting made her leave. And I didn't even get to try. Ok, girl. This may be your turf in the future, but it's ours now. We don't have you here now, we have us. So when it's an attack on the school, we'll defend it ourselves. that was all we were going to do."

He shook his head. "We don't need more heroes to scare off villains, or we'll never have a chance to learn. go help protect the rest of the town."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Jean shook her head. "Don't be mean. Sorry Mal. It's just, there are so many hero's here, we don't need more to defend here, but they need more in other places, so you should go defend those places."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Leon shrugged and walked back into his classroom, leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:39 am

Mal reached out and slapped Adrian. "You want a chance to learn, Uncle Adrian, go to the training room. You guys, in the future, are practically my relatives."

Mari grabbed Mal's hands and hissed, "Malorie Bianca Seaton! Why did you just do that?"

Mal wrenched her wrist out of her mother's strong grip. "He called me a little girl! I don't need to put up with that! I've put up with his comments about me in my Maths and Computers classes with him!"

Mari sighed. Seeing as the Adrian Mal was talking about was in the future, there was no way to confirm this.

(Adrian, sorry. I want a reason for Mal to get pissy. You just provided the perfect excuse for her. SORRY!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 am

(It's fine.)

Adrian slapped her back. "Don't get a technopath mad or next time you'll lose your cellphone." He warned.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 am

Sam laughed at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halls of the School   Halls of the School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halls of the School
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next