Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe church's Narthex - Page 4 I_voting_barThe church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe church's Narthex - Page 4 I_voting_barThe church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_lcap64%The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_lcap36%The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The church's Narthex

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Donald sighed. "Marisol, why don't we talk later?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 am

Mari nodded. "I agree. I will be back later..."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/30The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 am

Smirking more to herself than at the other two, Adelaide turned back to look at the church walls. She had always admired the design of churches... they fell and crumbled so nicely. Perhaps a nice one sided chat with a priest might do her some good. She always enjoyed to make sure than she was totally villainous.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Mari hid herself behind a barrier that refracted light around her. Something was up...
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Donald smiled at the other woman. "Hello? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:
The church's Narthex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/30The church's Narthex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 am

Adelaide decided to be friendly...or at least as friendly as she ever was to someone she didn't know.
"Adelaide." she murmured, clasping her gloved hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:21 am

"What a lovely name. Almost as lovely as you are, child." Donald complimented softly. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:49 am

Adelaide smirked. Flattery would get him nowhere. But it was true, that she was pretty...and so she slowly changed her smirk to a "sincere" smile. Only Steven got the truly sincere ones.
In all honestly...
"Memories." she murmured, leaving off that she had contemplated destroying the floor by freezing the pipes and bringing down the roof with too much weighted snow...
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 am

Mari stood perfectly still behind her barrier, ready to throw anything at the two villains if they tried anything.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Donald's smile was frozen on his face, but he knew something was wrong. "Memories of what, if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 am

Adelaide lifted a gloved hand to straighten her scarf.
"My childhood." she murmured. So they were going to play "20 question"... lovely.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 am

Donald nodded. "Ah, so you came in when you were a child. alot of children come through and are intrigued by all the color we put in the boring places their parents make them stay in for hours."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 am

Adelaide shook her head. "Not exactly..." she muttered. And she had never been intrigued by colours... having always found them gaudy and unneeded. White was more suitable... white and black. All colour and the absence of colour... perfection.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 am

Donald didn't mind that she didn't seem to want to talk. "Well, I'd ask what, but it looks like you don't like questions."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

If not for possessing a heart of ice, Adelaide might have decided she liked him. A brief but nonetheless present smile flickered on her pale lips. "How observant." she exclaimed, giving a tiny prick of emotional inflection to her voice for the first time. Of course he would be...no doubt he listened to countless confessions from the lips of trembling sinners.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Father Don shrugged. "I'm spent a long time learning to know what's not being said, as much as what is." He said, "AS you've probably guessed, I listen to confession quite alot, but can only forgive them if they repent. So I need to learn if they do." He explained. "And you don't like questions, but I think that you like answers."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Answers...well yes she did enjoy those, although she rarely asked questions.
"Such as?" she questioned, folding her arms. It would be interesting to hear what a paster/priest/father thought she wanted to know...
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Mari stood stock still behind her barrier. She hopped they didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Father Don shrugged. "Such as....Well, I don't know that one so much. you're here becuase you have nothing else to do, and becuase you thought you might try bringing the church down. Yes, I figure you're a villain, and I also figure you decided not to because I'm proving interesting. not for any other reason. You have power over ice, as proved by your looks, and your actions." He thought about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

Adelaide simply stared at the man. Intriguing was hardly the first word on her mind... but intriguing he was.
"Ah..." she hissed, a smile playing with her pale lips. "You must be insured." Yes, her sense of humour was far from wonderful, but she found the comment funny and lightly seated herself on the back of the pew.
"Wrong and yet correct." she whispered, enjoying playing with him. He was definitely more fun than a cadaver.
She was an ice villain...had thought about crushing the church...but she had other things to do and was still planning on bringing down the church despite how "interesting" the Father was.
Her looks? now she was curious, a rather interesting emotion for her.
"Looks and actions?" she queried.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Mari secretly enforced the church with barriers, and waited for Adelaide to attack. She now knew a villain's name. And she knew their powers. Oh, dear gods, she had amazing power over them. This wasn't right... They didn't know her name or that she was Valkerie. She plugged her right ear so she wouldn't hear anything they said. She didn't know what to do with that power over them...
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 am

Donald felt the smile play over his lips agian. "Yes...you don't look like a normal person, suggesting that you're a super. you're one of those that has been noted for liking things cold, and you're similar to the ice villain that's been seen around town. Also, you behave frostily. If for no other reason, I'd say your powers were cold, becuase you are."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 am

Well that hurt...not really, but she pouted all the same. "Hmm..." she muttered, setting back down on the floor and circling the Father. He'd make a nice popsicle... Yes, she was cold, and proud of it. But she didn't like being told things she already knew. At least not very much anyway. A nice reminder here and there of her cold heart and frozen soul was nice.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:35 am

Donald felt a slight trill of fear when she pouted, but laughed. "Ok. You're not sure you like being called cold. But you're also proud of it."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 am

Adelaide trailed a finger across the top of the pew, leaving behind an icy trail. "You are nosy..." she murmured, her voice neutral. Nosy did not impress her, but it didn't anger her either, after all she was fairly patient. But his moment of fear did not pass her notice and a smirk crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The church's Narthex   The church's Narthex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The church's Narthex
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Neutral Drive :: Trinity Church-
Jump to: