Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCheck-out Counter - Page 2 I_voting_barCheck-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCheck-out Counter - Page 2 I_voting_barCheck-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Check-out Counter

Go down 
+2
Lisa Prince
Merci
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Virus
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Creation, mutation, and control of bio-agents and various parasites.

Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 pm

A few worried patrons gathered around, some trying to help Greg, others getting their cell phones out to call for help. One man, claiming knowledge of first aid, hurriedly checked him for injuries and calling for various items to help. In this commotion, no one noticed such a small detail as Greg's eyes turning red.

Everyone did, however, hear the screams.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/30Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 pm

K rushed back into her store, gapping at the the zombified citizens. "Holy cow! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 pm

No sooner than she had stepped through the door, several zombies had grabbed K and halted her movement. Greg, himself, had stayed behind and approached after the others. He showed no recognition of emotion as he opened his mouth. Every zombie simultaneously followed suit and bit her.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/30Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 pm

K opened her eyes, wondering why she had this rather odd feeling inside of her. She moved slowly toward the door and opened it, wondering why she felt a bit sluggish.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Greg came to his senses, blinking rapidly. Again, he awoke to a horrifying scene, making him scramble backwards. His breathing became severely erratic, and he burst out the door to find help.

**To The Police Department**
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Alias: Sharra
Life Force:
Powers: Paper-manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Carrie walked to the check-out counter, bringing the two books she'd selected along. "Hello?" she asked, a little tentatively. "Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am

Samantha was right behind Carrie. She set her foot tall stack of books down. "Hey Carrie, no one here?"
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 am

"I don't... think so," Carrie said carefully. She looked around, her gaze landing on the floor. "Oh!" she gasped. "Auntie Sam, there's blood... Something happened here?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:39 am

Sam gasped. "Mari's here...go find her. She might be able to tell us something. Since they walked away...I think it's Zombies again."
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 am

Carrie nodded before sprinting out.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

Sam stuck around, ready to run is someone that resembled a zombie tried to enter.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:49 am

Mari ran up. "Sam? Zombie sighting?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 am

"Uh...not really sighting. Blood, at the very least." Sam gestured to the blood. "But no bodies."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
Check-out Counter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Check-out Counter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 am

Mari frowned and knelt beside it. "Well, shit," she muttered, so Carrie couldn't hear her. She had some latex gloves in her purse, and a vial. Using her latex covered finger, she scooped some liquid into the vial. "I'll get on this."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Sam frowned. "We know what it is...ish. we don't need to investigate much."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Mari shook her head. "We're both scientists, Sam. We need to follow proper procedure. Go down to Flash News and tell him to get his ass to the lab. You come too. I'm going to do some blood tests that are long overdue."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:11 pm

"Blood tests on who?" Sam asked carefully, well aware of who she was referring to in Flash News.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 pm

"Blake and you. And this. See if there is any difference between civvies, supers and zombies."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Sam nodded. "Ok...I'll go get him."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Mari nodded and turned to Carrie. "Sweetie, I either want to you come with me, go to your aunty Kerryn or go to the Watchtower and stay there. Your choice. We want to safe, Carrie."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Sam smiled at Carrie. "We'll fix things." She siad, before she ran out.
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Carrie nodded. "I'd be in your way, probably, so I'll go back to the Tower. Let me know if you find anything out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Mari nodded. "Of course, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 am

"Thank you!" Carrie said, before leaving the bookstore, books abandoned near the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check-out Counter   Check-out Counter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check-out Counter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Maniac Boulevard :: Literal Literature Bookstore-
Jump to: