Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_lcapPolice Station (Public entrance) I_voting_barPolice Station (Public entrance) I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_lcapPolice Station (Public entrance) I_voting_barPolice Station (Public entrance) I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_lcap64%Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_lcap36%Police Station (Public entrance) I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Police Station (Public entrance)

Go down 
+3
Merci
booklover
Eupa!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa!
Civilian
Civilian
Eupa!

Super Profile
Alias: Abyss
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue30/30Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Control clouds of darkness, unbreakable bones and shapeshifting (onyl human forms)

Police Station (Public entrance) Empty
PostSubject: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 am

Ian wandered in casually and headed over to the noticeboard.
He glanced at the wanted adverts, and then at the wanted list.
He smiled slightly.

Abyss...Wanted. Dangerous.

But the picture...well, sketch...really didn't do him credit.
He'd spent ages designing that hood so it cut perfectly across his face.
Those stupid police artists...No appreciation!

But that was about to change.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue20/20Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Sam rolled her eyes as she looked at the various wanted posters. "Sheesh. Someone really should get a better look at the villains. Really. this guys nose was NOT that large. And her. She didn't have a hood, it was a mask...sheesh..." She groused, looking at the horrible pictures of the villains.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue0/30Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

K admired her sketch on the "wanted" board. Oh yeah, they want us, she chortled. Her Vixen sketch was not as bad as some of the others... hers made her look a bit older and her hair was several shades too light. Damn cops...she thought. She blinked. Wait, where was her cape? Her beautiful flowing cape was gone! Easily fixed, she thought, pulling out a pencil. A bit of an artist, as she had drawn the design for that cape, K quickly sketched in the necessary item. Sighing, she checked the time.

Seeing it was about time for lunch, she headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue30/30Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Mal ran in, still not being able to shake that feeling that something bad had happened or would happen.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue14/50Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:03 pm

"Mal wait!" Lynda ran after her. She headed to the front desk.

"Excuse me? Where is James Picket?"

"He's right there," The kindly woman said. "Miss Prince - oh, sorry I thought you were..."

"Lisa Prince?" Lynda said. "Don't worry, I get that all the time.. No I'm her... cousin. Yeah, her cousin from... Gotham."

"Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you. James is just right there around the corner."
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Mal paused an waited for her friend to catch up. "Lyn, I dunno what's wrong, but I've just gotten that feeling..."

Someone tapped her shoulder. "Director Gallagher?"

Mal turned around greatful for a small hint of talent. in acting. "I'm sorry...I'm not exactly my cousin. My friend and I are visiting from Gotham."

The man blushed. "I'm so sorry..."

She shrugged and said, "Don't worry about it, sir. It happens all the time."

As the man left, she whispered to Lynda, "Why does everyone mistake us for our parents?
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue14/50Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:30 pm

"It's because we are a good looking set of people." Lynda smiled arrogantly.

"Hey guys," James spotted them across the Hall. "We're in here. What are you doing here?"

"We just wanted to check on up on you." Lynda said sweetly.

"Oh, come, we're in here," James gestured them into a room. "We were just on a break actually."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:12 am

Mal grinned. "Really? So what's happened today, James?"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 pm

"Nothing much actually," James winked. "I think the heroes might put me outta my job."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Mal grinned, still that uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Suddenly there was a scream from the room that they were headed in.

"What was that?" Lynda said.

James already hand his gun out and headed for the room.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Mal recognized the voice, and using speed to rival Jamie at his fastest was in there and by her boyfriend's side. "Oh...God...Lynda...I was right!"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:41 pm

"Jamie!" Lynda screamed, running after them.

James and Mal were already in there.

James was on his phone, calling the hospital.

Jamie was on the floor, a powdered blue mug spilt, on his side.

Jamie wasn't moving, he wasn't breathing.

"Mal! Do something!" Lynda said hysterically. Jamie was her brother, her twin, there was no one closer to her...
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Mal was crying hysterically.

She mentally realized it was poison. It was like her brain and her body were disconnected. Cradling Jamie's head in her lap, she put a barrier around the poison to slow it down some.

"I'm trying, Lyn! I-I'm trying!" tears dripped onto Jamie's face. If Mal lost him...She would go to pieces right along with Lynda.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

"Hello?... Yes, this is James Picket, we need an ambulance in the Police Department quick!" James practically screamed at the reciever.

"Wait D- James, close the door," Lynda said. Uncharacteristically quiet, James closed the door immediately."I can get us there quicker."

Lynda kneed by Jamie and held his chest. "Hold on..."

Jamie's lips were turning blue...

"One..." James held Lynda's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Mal grabbed Lynda's hand. "Two..." She thought, "Mom had better be there..." "Lynda. The lab!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa!
Civilian
Civilian
Eupa!

Super Profile
Life Force:
Powers: Control clouds of darkness, unbreakable bones and shapeshifting (onyl human forms)

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Ian swept his hood up over his face once more, and calmly allowed the misty blackness to envelope the police station.
Five...
Four...
Three...
Two...
One.
An explosion smashed all the windows in the front of the building.
A smile curled at Abyss' lips. That was fun. He replaced the device in his belt and entered, darkness filling the room, but stopping at the front of the desk.
The dark cloud rose higher, and he strode calmly over to the wanted board. A few strokes of a pencil later, the picture was much improved. It hardly mattered if they knew what Abyss looked like, they needed to fear him.
There...that did him justice.
He had spent ages on this hood...He was not going to allow some police artist ruin his mystique.
Abyss laughed, a sound that echoed around the darkness, terrifying the policeman behind the desk.
"Prepare yourselves, coppers...The darkness is coming...And if I were you..." He strode behind the desk, the darkness enveloping the policeman, and obscuring Abyss.
The dark swept back, exposing Abyss' hooded face. "I wouldn't fear the darkness...Only what it hides."
A swift kick, and the desk smashed into the floor. Abyss laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Tes
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Tes sat back and watched curiously as this super destroyed the police station around him. He smiled to himself as a dark shadow blanketed his feet. His original intentions were to keep to the shadows, silent reconnaisance in pursuit of his next target, but Tes decided that making his presence known would likely help his current predicament rather than hinder it.

"I don't mean to interrupt," Tes said boldly to the super in front of him, "but if you don't mind..." Tes charged at the super and, at the last second, stepped to the side and darted around the figure, driving a concealed knife into the heart of a policeman before him. "Don't think me rude," Tes smiled, "but I felt left out, not having a picture to my name."

Tes looked eyed those around him. "Tes will do. That's T-E-S. Make sure you get it right, lest I too have to level this building in the same manner you'll be experiencing in minutes." Tes spun on his heels and turned, walking out of the door with nothing more than a dismissive "as you were," followed by a flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Eupa!
Civilian
Civilian
Eupa!

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 am

Abyss laughed. "These police artists should really have learnt by now."
He watched the other villain leave, and casually turned to leave. As he reached the door, he turned and allowed darkness to obsorb the entire inside of the police station.
He threw a capsule, which exploded in the blackness and left.
The inside of the police station, every surface and wall, even the floor, was covered in thick black ash...except the noticeboard with the wanted posters.
Abyss smiled at his handiwork and plunged the street into darkness, only dissapating the cloud when he was three streets away...and in a totally different guise.
Back to top Go down
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Virus
Life Force:
Police Station (Public entrance) Left_bar_bleue20/20Police Station (Public entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Creation, mutation, and control of bio-agents and various parasites.

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm

The station was being repaired by the ever-punctual city response team, and was coming along nicely. The doors, fixed not twenty minutes ago, burst open to reveal a very bloody man who could barely keep his balance as he ran. Tripping over a piece of equipment, Greg tumbled for a few feet before continuing to crawl, all while crying for help.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:20 am

Immediately the Officers by Greg went to him to help him out.

"Somebody call the Hospital!" One of them said.

"Medic!" Another one summoned.
Back to top Go down
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 am

Greg shook in the arms of the officers, babbling his half-story.

"Blood everywhere...couldn't...she went...museum...and the..."
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 am

"Blood? What blood?" Officer Rick said.

"There was an attack on the Mayor in the Muesum," Officer Dave said listening to the man's story. "Where you part of it?!"

Rick turned back to the man, "Sir, what happened to the Muesum."
Back to top Go down
Kildred
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am

Greg inhaled deeply. He started recognizing certain signs.

"....the...smell...it's..."
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:59 am

"The smell?" Officer Dave said suspiciously. "What smell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Station (Public entrance)   Police Station (Public entrance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police Station (Public entrance)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Neutral Drive :: The Police Department-
Jump to: