Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_lcapLita Morris/Agony I_voting_barLita Morris/Agony I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_lcapLita Morris/Agony I_voting_barLita Morris/Agony I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_lcap64%Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_lcap36%Lita Morris/Agony I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Lita Morris/Agony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Civilian
Civilian
Birdy

Super Profile
Alias: Pheonix
Life Force:
Lita Morris/Agony Left_bar_bleue30/30Lita Morris/Agony Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Immune to Heat, can create fire, tears have healing powers

Lita Morris/Agony Empty
PostSubject: Lita Morris/Agony   Lita Morris/Agony I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:16 am

Supervillan

Name: Lita Morris

Lita Morris/Agony BLedford1

Work Place: Unknown/none yet

Personality: Mischievous, and has a blast in causing others agony, she has a sense of humour and isn’t made angry easier… in fact she has a very mild temper. She just get a kick out of causing trouble for others. She cares little for the world around her and she is loyal to only herself. Will befriend others of there are certain benefits to her only.

Supername: Agony

Powers:
Acid Creation: Can create acid through the tips of her fingernails

Slight telepathy: Can channel her own pain (physical/mental) on to someone near her

Bone Manipulation: Can rearrange and manipulate her own bones. Break, re-grow and move around

Weaknesses:

Is physicaly weak, if knocked unconsous she has no defense against it, Attacks that don't casue pain but yet disable her are the most effective.

Can not be near bleach or any other high Base compound, her acid powers with be canceled out if the is so.

Sometimes her legs or other various body parts stop working… this happened as random moments and can something cause a lot of embarrassment. She needs implants to prevent this from happening.

Super: Villain

Arch-rival: None

Appearance: Grey eyes, long blond hair, 5,7 in height, and petite frame. She like to ware clothes that suit her frame, and like ridiculously high heels.

History/Back-story (How you get your powers in story from):
Lita Morris was always a strange girls, and a real brat.. She was the type of child that would stick her foot out to trip someone and laugh at them, Yet she never got in trouble for it. For her cute face and blond hair usually took the edge for most people.

However, when she was ten she finally got caught, a girls older brother and sister that she had been picking on cornered her. The girl slapped her across the face, in a moment of anger she wish pain on the girl that slapped her. She grabbed on to the girls arms and she girl started screaming…. Screaming in agony

The doctors of the girl never had find out why she arms permanently scarred.

Then when she was 16 she parents and her got into a serious car crash, all of them had serious injuries, but some how she throw off her pain and crawled away from the crash with her Father screaming inside the car.

Lita lived with her Aunt until her graduated High school and moved out to live on her own. There was rumour that her Aunt was all to happy to have her neice leave, the woman went on a 6 month curis in the tropics after that.

Lita heard the a cousin of hers had been sent off the jail, which surpirsed her, as her cousin had been such a goody goody. Surely a stupid mistake had been made. It amused her that only she knew he was innocent of what ever he had been charged with.. when no one else thought so.

Lita eventally met Collin Turnie, they grew serious after a few short months of dating and eventaully became engaged and then married. However marrige bless was short lived. Collin grew tired of his new wife and went out in town drinking and gambling the night away. Lita was no fool on the matter, but when her husband went out on the town to have fun. eventually so did she, attacking oblivous people and reviled in the pleasure of hearing there scream of pain.. in the stead of the arms of her husband. Collin would come home sometimes in the middle of the night, sometimes suddenly remembering he had a wife. Only to see she was not there. He then came to the conculsion she was cheating on him...

On there second year of marriage things were violent between the married couple.. Collin would yell and scream at his young wife and Lita would simply roll her eyes at her moron of a husband.. Ignored him as he ignored her.. Finally something snapped in Collin seeing his word had no effect on his wife and he struck her. Lita having not been hit since School years lashed out like a cat being snapped at by a dog. Blood curdleing screams feel on deaf ears the night..

Collin was eventually carried out of the house one a stretcher still screaming in terror and Agony a day later. Lita was treated for a broken jaw and wrists, claiming her husband attacked her in a crazy rage that night. Collin was dianosed as clinicly insane and was sent to the Asylum for life. Though there were rumours it was his "innocent poor wife" the casued the insanity it was never fully looked into.

Lita eventully found a place of her own, she lived off of saved money she took from her husband who she was still technically married to while she looked for a job. She still went out on the town getting her thrills fromt the screams of pain she found so energising. As time went on she soon came to introduce her self as Agony by night and Lita by day... which for her was just perfect..
Back to top Go down

Lita Morris/Agony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: City Hall :: The Archives :: Villains-
Jump to: