Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_lcapInspector Oliver Davis's Office I_voting_barInspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_lcapInspector Oliver Davis's Office I_voting_barInspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_lcap64%Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_lcap36%Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Inspector Oliver Davis's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Alias: Sharra
Life Force:
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office Left_bar_bleue20/20Inspector Oliver Davis's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Paper-manipulation

Inspector Oliver Davis's Office Empty
PostSubject: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

You can often find Inspector Davis here, as he rarely leaves except for on a case. He's a bit of a workaholic, but it's fine to bug him. Company's healthy for him, or so he's constantly lectured at home.
Back to top Go down
B. Eicher
Civilian
Civilian
B. Eicher

Super Profile
Alias: Sarcasium
Life Force:
Inspector Oliver Davis's Office Left_bar_bleue20/20Inspector Oliver Davis's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Agility; Gravitokinesis

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 am

Sarcasium was bored. And when she was bored, she harassed the good people as a villian, and that was what lead her to be standing underneath a window to a certain Inspector's office. She was currently have a good amount of fun with holding a gravitational field over the desk of said Inspector, thus making it near impossible to lift anything off the deak or even move anything. She expected that the Inspector would soon get really mad. At least that was what she hoped.
Back to top Go down
http://vamospyre.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Oliver stared at the table. Honestly, he wouldn't have cared so much as he did if this person outside his room seemed to be holding his papers down. He had tried to ignore it, until he had to flip the page. Then the not moving of the things of the desk became a bit of a problem.

Deciding that the person should be treated like a child-- ignored until she gave up, he stood up from his chair to prepare tea.
Back to top Go down
B. Eicher
Civilian
Civilian
B. Eicher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Sarcasium was bummed that he apparently didn't care about the desk. Maybe he didn't notice it. She would just have to make something notciable, like no gravity, and making the papers stick to the ceiling.

And she did just that. She killed the gravity and made it so nonexixtant that all the papers on the desk floated.
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 am

Nursing a cup of tea, only to see his files floating, Oliver grimaced-- they'd have to be rearranged. "Excuse me," he said, his voice clipped. "Please take your business elsewhere. I can see you outside my office-- I've cameras installed."
Back to top Go down
B. Eicher
Civilian
Civilian
B. Eicher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 pm

'not cool' Sarcasium thought to herself. Cameras were bad and provided incriminating evidence. She prided herself on having the worst drawn wanted picture of all the villians. Having a recording exsist.. Not good.

She quickly surveyed the area, and discovered a little box type thing hanging under the roof. She guessed that was the camera. She really hoped that all the tapes with her on them were stored there, but they probably weren't. She would have to occupy the inspector, and find them and destry them. But first she had to take care of the camera, so she let go of the gravitational feild holding up the papers, and upped the gravity around the camera, making it too heavy to stay attached to the roof thus sending it hurlding to the ground to shatter. "No, you don't"
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 am

Oliver shrugged. It was insured, no problem. "You're a villain, aren't you? Unfortunately, that camera had a live feed inside the room. I have a good memory-- your wanted poster would have to be updated, would it not? That's the only reason you'd have for breaking it, as far as I can tell."

He didn't need to tell her that he never did things half-way, and that he had another, hidden camera. Reaching for his laptop, he pressed a few keys and sent the feed to another computer in a different location. "I advise that you leave. Now. I have enough work to do thanks to your disturbance."
Back to top Go down
B. Eicher
Civilian
Civilian
B. Eicher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 am

"Well, then, you are an offical meany face in my books, and that is a bad thing to be." She calmly said as she jumped through the window. As her sentance went on, her voice got colder, forshadowing what she was going to do.

"Now, I suggest you tell me exactly how to fix what you did so that I don't get in trouble. Got it?" Her voice was a meanacing growl as her eyes glowed the brightest red and unfocued, as she lost herself in her power. She made a field with a level of gravity almost low enough to kill, and centered it around the inspector, then she asked him one question in a feirce whisper. "And if you don't... Well then it'll be like going into space with out a space suit.."
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 am

Oliver raised an eyebrow as he spoke calmly. "How did pranking someone end up like this?" he asked her. "It's a bit silly, isn't it?" His eyes narrowed as he focused, breaking the field using his power. Moving quickly to the side, he sent a huge filing cabinet hurtling towards her. "Leave. Now. Or I call reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
B. Eicher
Civilian
Civilian
B. Eicher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 am

She was beyond angry. People who could defy gravity like that... Now she really hoped that that inspector and his arcane abilithy to defy gravity would just stop exisisting.

Sarcasium threw up a massive amount of gravitational pull at just the right moment and the filing cabinet went through the floor, which gave her an idea.

"Well, screw this. I'm outta here."

Sarcasium backflipped out the window, and as she did so, she formed another massive feild of gravity, this time covering the whole office. By the time she was out the window, the office was in ruins. At least that is what she assumed, as she was sprinting away from teh department.
Back to top Go down
Kerryn Ruatha
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Kerryn Ruatha

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 am

As the villain left the room, Oliver had had enough foresight to protect his laptop and the cameras-- the insurance company would wail if they had to pay for -that-. He winced as the breakables were destroyed.

The room was trashed, though. And there was a hole in the floor. Packing up the laptop and moving the cameras to a safe room took a good half-hour, and another fifteen minutes to fix up the files he'd need to take home before he decided to leave for the day. He'd have to get the office fixed. He'd probably have to work elsewhere until then.

Besides, he thought, as he started to feel tired, he was feeling weak now. Better to head to the hospital before then... was it too far? He slung the bag with his laptop before finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspector Oliver Davis's Office   Inspector Oliver Davis's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspector Oliver Davis's Office
Page 1 of 1