Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_lcapAllura Van Halen - Siren I_voting_barAllura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_lcapAllura Van Halen - Siren I_voting_barAllura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_lcap64%Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_lcap36%Allura Van Halen - Siren I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Allura Van Halen - Siren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Civilian
Civilian
kissofdeath

Super Profile
Alias: Siren
Life Force:
Allura Van Halen - Siren Left_bar_bleue20/20Allura Van Halen - Siren Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Sirenic voice, walking through walls, brief levitation

Allura Van Halen - Siren Empty
PostSubject: Allura Van Halen - Siren   Allura Van Halen - Siren I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Name/Alterego: Allura Van Halen

Work Place: Club Enigma, lead singer in band Lacrymosa

Personality: Depends on the person. If you’re a friend she’ll be an angel. Sweet, funny, fun to be around, etc. If not, well…run. She has a dark sense of humor with dry, snappy comebacks and does not hesitate to speak her mind.

Supername: Siren

Powers: Alluring singing voice leaves listeners in a blank, hazy state, leaving Siren able to control them. She can also walk through walls and levitate.

Weaknesses: Siren’s voice isn’t automatic. She has to sing for a bit, about a chorus of a song, before she can be in complete control of someone. She can also only levitate for a certain period of time before exhaustion overcomes her.

Superhero or Supervillain: Supervillain

Archrival: None yet

Appearance: Siren is pale, about 5’5 but wears heels at least 3 inches high. Her eyes are a dark, almost black color. Her hair color is naturally black but she tends to splash it with streaks of various colors.

History/Backstory (How you get your powers in story from):

Allura Van Halen was born in Amsterdam to a wealthy band manager and his wife; Everhart and Annemieke Van Halen. Sadly, Mrs. Van Halen died in an automobile accident about a year after Allura was born. So overcome by his grief, Everhart buried himself in his work. Shortly after Allura turned three, Everhart accepted the offer to be Extinction, a popular American band’s manager, forcing the family to move to a place called Superville.

Unfortunately, managing Extinction was nothing like Everhart imagined. He quit the post a year after accepting it, wondering what on Earth he was to do with his life now until he discovered the answer, or rather the answer was unveiled to him: his daughter’s voice!

Allura had snuck into the band’s equipment one day and nicked the microphone, singing happily in childlike ignorance. At the sound of his daughter’s voice, any criticism or scolding Everhart may have had for her died instantly as he was soon captivated by the melodic cadence. However, instead of the pride most fathers would feel the only thought echoing through Everhart’s head was “Cha-Ching!” That’s right, all he could think about was all the money he could rip off his little girl.

Day in, day out Everhart would badger his daughter, forcing her to practice for hours at a time, yelling criticisms at her constantly, until one day it all stopped. During one of his abusively verbal episodes during Allura’s vocal rehearsal, something in Allura snapped and activated. The moment she began singing, her father’s yelling stopped and he was in complete tranquility, able to do anything Allura bid him to do. The years of built up abuse and the new, unfamiliar sense of control enabled Allura to bid her father to leap out the window of their 66th floor apartment, leaving her completely free.

With the newly acquired freedom and the discovery of her powers, Allura soon began experimenting, mastering and perfecting her abilities, even adding a few extras such as levitation and the temporary ability to walk through walls. She now rocks and headbangs the night away as the lead singer for the popular band “Lacrymosa” as Allura Van Halen but terrorizes the Superville Streets during the day as Siren.
Back to top Go down

Allura Van Halen - Siren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: City Hall :: The Archives :: Villains-
Jump to: