Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The main hair cutting part I_vote_lcapThe main hair cutting part I_voting_barThe main hair cutting part I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The main hair cutting part I_vote_lcapThe main hair cutting part I_voting_barThe main hair cutting part I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The main hair cutting part I_vote_lcap64%The main hair cutting part I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The main hair cutting part I_vote_lcap36%The main hair cutting part I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The main hair cutting part

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

The main hair cutting part Empty
PostSubject: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 am

Where the people getting thier hair cut are.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Techno
Life Force:
The main hair cutting part Left_bar_bleue20/20The main hair cutting part Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Technopath, controls wind

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am

Adrian sighed as he got his hair cut. He had promised to be the first. "Ok. So I know I promised, but I like my hair this way."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 am

Marcus smiled. "Trust me, I'm not a bad hair dresser."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
The main hair cutting part Left_bar_bleue20/20The main hair cutting part Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Adrian relaxed. "Ok. If you say so. But no dying my hair."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Marcus smiled. "You got it."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Adrian smiled back. "So, you gonna manage this alone?"
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 pm

"Maybe. think you want to help?" Marcus asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

Adrian laughed. "No."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 am

Marcus laughed. "Thought not."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Adrian laughed.
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Electric
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Jean walked in. "Want to do my hair?"
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Marcus laughed. "Sit, I'll get to you in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 am

Adrian looked at Jean. "Tell anyone I was here and die."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

Marcus laughed. "What? I'm that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:54 am

Adrian sighed. "I'm avoiding you becuase you keep saying you're gay. Everyone knows it."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:33 am

Jean sighed. "Oh for the love of good you're straight, Adrian. we know that."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Marcus nodded. "It's well known."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Adrian shook his head. "That can change, you know it."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Jean sighed. "No."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 am

Marcus scoffed. "I can hope, can't I?"
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
The main hair cutting part Left_bar_bleue0/30The main hair cutting part Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 am

Adelaide entered the salon, sitting to wait. A trim would be nice, she figured, picking up a magazine.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Adrian stood up. "Ok? We done?" He said, pulling out his walled and paying. "It's getting awkward..."
Back to top Go down
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 am

Marcus laughed an nodded agreement, then turned to the person waiting. "Hello. I've got an open chair if you want a haircut."
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
The main hair cutting part Left_bar_bleue0/30The main hair cutting part Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Adelaide looked up from the magazine and nodded.

"Just a trim..." she murmured, careful not to freeze the chair or the man as she sat down. Her waist length hair dropped from its bun as the icy tendril used to keep it in place melted.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
gay
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 am

Marcus nodded slightly, then brushed out her hair. "So, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main hair cutting part   The main hair cutting part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main hair cutting part
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Dark Knight Lane :: Stop and Go Salon-
Jump to: