Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStaff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_voting_barStaff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStaff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_voting_barStaff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Staff room- teachers only

Go down 
+2
d'arc
booklover
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Animal
Life Force:
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Animal shapeshifter, can talk to animals, and empath

Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am

Leon nodded. "That, and we're all clinging to anyone that can tell us what we need to do."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:09 am

Sam laughed. "Sadly, I'm the person you look to." She sighed. "What would happen if I decided to move?"
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Electric
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:02 am

Jean thought about it. "Well....we'd die horrible deaths at the hands of poeple you should tell us to avoid?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Techno
Life Force:
Powers: Technopath, controls wind

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 am

Adrian nodded. "We'd take forever to start leaving wherever it is we find to live."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 am

"We wouldn't make friends with the people you want us to, only the ones that we meet first." Leon added.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:09 am

Adrian nodded, "Sam, we do need a teacher here to show us what to do."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 am

Sam shrugged. "Good and bad. Good becuase then I'd have to drag Mari and Jon with me if I moved, and bad becuase you need to stand on your own."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Leon shook his head. "true. We stand on our own, we just wrapped an arm around you also."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Jean leaned over to demonstrate. "We rely on you becuase you're here. when you aren't, we won't."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Adrian smiled. "You're here to help us. Why would we chase you off?"
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Leon hugged Sam, then stepped back. "Warn us if we go to far."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Jean laughed. "I hope she doesn't have to warn us. that would be annoying."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Sam laughed also. "NO reason to so far. Just don't go making my friends mad."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Leon laughed. "Yeah, I'd love to see us survive that one. Yeah right."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Jean laughed, "I"m gonna avoid that, if it's all the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Adrian nodded enthusiastically. "Yup. NO annoying friends."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 am

Sam laughed. "So, any memorable students? or memorable answers? I mean, I for one know that there is a wonderful element called Samanthite after me."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 am

Leon laughed. "hey, I know one. The opposum is also known as a Raccon."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Adrian choked. "What? Sorry, math isn't as hilarious to get wrong."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 am

Jean laughed. "Well, history is Memorable. Very much so. I've got more hilarious answers then I can remember."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:20 am

Sam nodded. "Same here. though most are just stupid."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 am

Adrian sighed. "Yay. Jean, you and Leon get to entertain us then."
Back to top Go down
leon
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 am

"What? Fine...Um...The nerve in your eye travels to your feet, that's why your eyes water when someone stomps on your feet." Leon said.
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 am

"Francis Dragon found the fountain of youth in France." Jean siad, "And he was a spaniel."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 am

"Wow. I thought it was Francis Drake, and he was english." Adrian siad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff room- teachers only   Staff room- teachers only - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff room- teachers only
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next