Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Gallagher Home I_vote_lcapThe Gallagher Home I_voting_barThe Gallagher Home I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Gallagher Home I_vote_lcapThe Gallagher Home I_voting_barThe Gallagher Home I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Gallagher Home I_vote_lcap64%The Gallagher Home I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Gallagher Home I_vote_lcap36%The Gallagher Home I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Gallagher Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The Gallagher Home Left_bar_bleue30/30The Gallagher Home Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 am

The sign above the above the door says "Welcome, Beware of Dogs"

The inside reveals the humble abode of Jon and Sam Gallagher. Sam Gallagher, nee Eppes, is still a chemistry teacher in Superville High School.

Jon still works at Jean Grey Memorial Hospital with his sister, Mari.

Most heroes make frequent visits here, even just to complain to Jon about his sister.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
The Gallagher Home Left_bar_bleue20/20The Gallagher Home Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

Sam looked at the house, then rolled her eyes. She needed more time off, it's gotta be cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Gallagher Home Left_bar_bleue30/30The Gallagher Home Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 am

Jon, of course, was buried in his work. He barely heard his beloved wife enter the house. He heard someone set something down. "Sam?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Gallagher Home Left_bar_bleue20/20The Gallagher Home Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:52 pm

"Hello Jon. Whatcha up to now?" Sam siad, leaning over to rest her elbows on his shoulders as she read the papers in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 am

Jon held up the page. "You tell me. Mari called just a few minutes ago. She and Blake are coming over for dinner. The kids are going out in a group and Phil's at a friend's house."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:40 am

Sam raised an eyebrow. "You've read it. you should know what you're reading." She said as she took the paper. "And thanks for the warning about Mari." Sam said, going to check on what to have for dinner. "And...this is a paper that I need to grade." Sam said, "It's a game. they were to write out a string of the elements, to spell their name. Oxygen being an O, like in Oscar. Want to guess who's name this is?" She asked, handing it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 am

Jon looked up at his wife. "Mal's?" he asked, looking back down at his work, and trying not to think about Mari and Blake coming over.

He got up. "Screw this...I'll work on it tomorrow..."

He followed his wife. "Sammy... I'm this close to a breakthrough, figure out what gave me my powers... And I can't crack it!"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:54 am

Sam laughed. "Ok. Figure it out later. Now? Let's get ready for Blake and Mari. And, close. Mira. Should we have spaghetti?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

((Kat, picture my old house with more rooms off the front of the house.))

Jon leaned on the counter. "I really wasn't looking at the name. I saw M and that was it. What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 am

"I don't know...Maybe...well, we can clean up the papers into one pile, so there's room to sit and eat at. And...I'll work on dinner." Sam said, smiling. "And I have the easy part. you've got to sort and stack papers."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am

Jon groaned. "Sam...Come on! Please?!"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 am

"Fine. Want to make dinner?" she asked, holding out the noodles. "I'll sort papers."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 am

Jon shook his head. "Sam, I can't cook to save my life and you know that. I burn water!"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 am

Sam shrugged. "Then...I guess you're on piling paper duty. Water doesn't taste good burnt." She said. "Yell if you're confused on a paper. I've got an advanced class that's working on some of the matter-antimatter stuff. I half expect someone to turn super."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:27 am

Jon shrugged. "Fine. Anti-matter gave me my powers. I'll blame you if I have to teach someone to control their shadow powers."

As soon as he got started, he fell into a pattern.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:32 am

Sam laughed. "No one gets the same powers from the same thing. Look at Lynda. she has my teleporting abilities, but we're not related. Mom was emotional, I'm temperatures and teleports. I don't think they'll get the same power as you." She siad, before she turned back to making dinner.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 am

Jon laughed. "Hon, those are biological, not anti-matter induced. So, they can get the same powers."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm

"True. But, it may be the same. it's our biological differences that make us survive the change, and our biological differences that let us have powers in the first place. So, anti-matter should rely on the abilities that we have, that are dormant, to change us." Sam siad, turning to look at her husband. "And if one of them does get the anti-matter spilled all over them, it is more likely to kill them, then it is to give them any powers whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Jon had jut finished one pile. "True, but anti-matter is different each time."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Sam nodded. "So, no worries." She siad, then smiled. "Hey, maybe I should bring you in. After all, you're an expert."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Jon smirked. "I'm sure the kid's love that."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Sam broke out laughing. "They would. Mal, Lynda and Jamie would die. It's bad enough I'm a teacher...bringing you in? They'd die."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

"Not to mention Harry."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 pm

"True. he'd just quit school. And we can't have that. It looks bad if the teacher's son leaves school. Though, with his brains, he could just test out of the rest of High school." Sam siad, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am

Harry ran down the stairs. "Mom, Dad I'm out of here! I'm going to Kelly's now."

Jon grabbed his son's shirt with a shadow hand. "Hey. I was under the impression you were going with your cousin's to the restraurant in Gotham City?"

Harry had the good sense to look ashamed. "But, Dad..."

Jon gave him a stern look. "But nothing."

Harry turned to his mother. "Mom..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gallagher Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallagher Home   The Gallagher Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gallagher Home
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next