Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_lcapThe Performer vs. Excessum I_voting_barThe Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_lcapThe Performer vs. Excessum I_voting_barThe Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_lcap64%The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_lcap36%The Performer vs. Excessum I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Performer vs. Excessum

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Alias: The Performer
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue40/40The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Powers: Hypnotism, sound barriers, disguise.

The Performer vs. Excessum Empty
PostSubject: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Having only just recovered from her friendly match with Lady Lustre, The Performer landed neatly in the arena and awaited her opponent.
~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~kirinomiko
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue0/30The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Excessum entered the arena about as normally as the icy villain could. Spotting her opponent, she waited for the first onslaught.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue40/40The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm

The Performer grinned slightly as she recognised the familiarity of the Villain who had been responsible for breaking another part of her poor, damaged, theatre. She wasn't going to go easy on this woman.

Leaping towards Excessum, she delivered two swift kicks before leaping backwards and clapping twice, manipulating the sound created into two arrows.
~
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Alias: Repus
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue20/20The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Being the Mayor of Superville

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm

The member 'Maxine Blackman' has done the following action : Attack!

#1 'Kick!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10 The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10

--------------------------------

#2 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue0/30The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Excessum blocked one kick but the other hit her. Subsequently she blocked both arrows.

Mentally she created four large ice balls from water vapour and tossed them at the hero.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue20/20The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm

The member 'Merciful Heavens' has done the following action : Attack!

#1 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10

#2 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10

#3 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10

#4 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 pm

((Woah, woah! I thought we were only allowed two rolls and two dice ... I'm'a match your hit but then we should go back to that.))

In the volley of attacks that came her way, The Performer was hit by too many iceballs for comfort, and she staggered across the arena - thankfully avoiding or blocking the rest - trying to put the freeze-burns from her mind as she decided what to do. Physical attacks were out of the question until she was somewhat recovered, so Powers would have to do.

Humming loudly, she created a barrier around her in an attempt to block any more attacks, and clapped her hands several times to bring to life the sounds she would need.
~
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 pm

#1 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10

#2 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10 The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10

#3 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10

#4 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10 The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 am

((That was an accident...sorry))

Excessum dodged several of the attacks, but two hit her and she was barely able to bring up her ice shield. The impact still did damage despite the carefully constructed ice shield.

Creating her ice flail, she whipped its icy barbs at the performer.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 am

'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
The Performer vs. Excessum Left_bar_bleue14/50The Performer vs. Excessum Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:10 am

((Whoa that was confusing... Okay I'm counting that since you both did it but keep it to 2 rolls and 2 dices please!))
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm

One crack of the icewhip was enough to ensure that The Performer did not allow herself to eb hit again. Falling into a rolling tuck, she leapt out again and made a beeline for Excessum.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm

#1 'Punch!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10 The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10

#2 'Kick!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Excessum cursed in Gaelic as her opponent kicked and punched at her, hitting her twice. Why did heroes all use physical violence...? Her icy flail cracked the air again moments later.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

#1 'Powers!' :

#2 'Powers!' :
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm

The Performer managed to dodge three hits, and was feeling somewhat elated when the whip cracked her across the arm. She felt a slight twinge of guilt as she worried whether the suit was ruined, rather than whether she'd survive, but she pushed it away in order to prepare her next attack.

She began running, weaving in and out of the obstacles created by previous fights, and harnessed the sound to create a barrier around her body, which would hopefully protect her from too many of Excessum's attacks whilst simultaneously leaping up to meet the other woman clapping once by her left ear, once by her right; harnessing the sound to penetrate straight into the centre if the ear and upset her balance, before twisting around shrieking loudly, hardly even needing her powers to cause any damage.
~
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm

#1 'Powers!' :

#2 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Miss_c10
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Excessum melted as she was attacked, but not quickly enough to evade the sound waves that terribly upset her equilibrium. Her ice flail shattered because of the piercing notes and she created a large ice sheet, round in shape like a disc to toss at the other woman. Sharp spikes of ice jutted out from its surface and if it hit the hero would do damage. A moment after she threw the first another ice disc identical in size was thrown as well.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

#1 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Block_10

#2 'Powers!' :
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Max's barrier held firm as the attacks came flying at her from all directions, and she began to build up her powers once again, humming softly and gradually getting louder, maniupulating the sound into four arrows aimed for each of Excessum's limbs.
~
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

#1 'Powers!' :

#2 'Powers!' :
The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10 The Performer vs. Excessum Hit_co10
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Excessum fell back, her head spitting from the impact. Thankfully she was able to melt her body and begin to repair most of the damage. Still, silver blood dripped from various wounds. Gathering as much water vapour as she could she tossed it all frozen at the hero.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm

'Powers!' :
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Not expecting such a quick response after her attack, The Performer reeled from the impact of Excessum's repsonse, quickly leaping out of the way of the second hit.
~
Back to top Go down
Mayor Repus
Mayor of Superville
Mayor of Superville

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm

'Powers!' :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Performer vs. Excessum   The Performer vs. Excessum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Performer vs. Excessum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next